When you struggle to make your business idea come true the first thing you keep in mind after the project itself is the question: how to attract investors?
That issue comes extremely important since even if you have a perfect presentation and you wholeheartedly believe your concept would work, you still need someone to simply get a load of it to eventually invest in your idea.
So, let’s recall a few ways to tackle the issue. The first idea comes in mind from movies’ favorite plot: gain a hearing from CEO and get a chance to execute the project. But nowadays you don’t necessarily need a rich patron – you just need to involve the audience who are ready to donate few dollars because they love your idea. That’s what crowdfunding phenomena is all about: many a little makes a mickle.
There’s also the latest and the hottest trend: Initial Coin Offering, also known as ICO:
… as an Initial Public Offering (IPO) it is based on trading stakes to raise funds and those who invest in see the potential for return on their investments,
… as a crowdfunding, the investors are not professionals, but mere enthusiasts who might not be completely into business.
And, of course, the main feature – ICO is the edge cutting practice because it operates with cryptocurrency. So, once the start-up decides to raise funds through the ICO, it creates so-called White Paper or the similar document to guide potential backers through key points: main goals, timelines, team, etc. Those announcements usually are published at relevant forums to seek investors.
But let’s face the truth: it’s a throw of the dice. It might be enough, but you can never be sure. To have the odds in your favor you’d better advertise your ICO project wisely. No need to spend loads on it: Adsterra team can easily help you with that!
Our bet for most effective ICO advertisement is Popunder CMP campaign:
- With CPM payment system you pay for 1000 views/impressions of the ad – meaning you gain a lot of traffic to spread the word of your ICO project
- Popunder ads are shown in a non-disruptive way, and you are free to design the landing page any way you like
- You can launch such a campaign via Adsterra Self-Service Platform and control the performance by yourself
- Finely tuned targeting by keywords, geo & language, browser & device types, etc. would ensure the ICO ad is shown only to adequate audience who are interested to invest in
- Since Adsterra cover over 190 geos – you can address the investors worldwide
- For those who need a hand with their ICO campaign – personal manager, who is assigned to every client, would optimize it the best possible way
So, summing up: right targeting, smart optimization, appropriate ad format, few secret ingredients and your call would cover much more users. And there’s no need to spend a fortune on advertising or rely solely on forums activity.
Want to attract investors for your ICO from all over the globe? Increase your chances by advertising your business with Adsterra! Let’s tackle the issue smartly for better results. Sign up to Advertise Your ICO!